I am active looking to engage only the highest calibre of warehouse managerial talent within the market for an opportunity within Nottinghamshire. I am currently looking for two candidates on both a permanent and interim basis.
My client is a high-end; quality orientated; global retailer who is based in the Nottinghamshire area. Due to exponential growth in their supply chain network they are currently looking to engage successful Warehouse Supervisors with proven SAP experience.
As a Warehouse Supervisor you will report in directly to the Logistics Operations Manager and in-turn into the Site Director. You will be required to manage both a variety of project works and day-to-day staff management.
- General staffing duties of around 35 members of the team. This includes workforce planning, personnel issues, performance managements and talent progression.
- You will be required to conduct a variety of continuous improvement projects, mainly focused around warehouse layout and personnel productivity.
- Inventory management projects focusing on increasing warehouse utility.
- You will be responsible for all elements of logistics including transportation, goods-in/out, pick & pack, e-commerce and replenishment.
The successful Warehouse Supervisor will ideally have experience in high quality and cost distribution; additionally the ability to travel within the wider Nottinghamshire area is also required.
- Detailed experience with SAP warehouse planning/management systems.
- Experience of managing over 35+ members of staff in a fast-paced environment.
- Desirably proven project experience across one of the following areas: labour planning, personal productivity, inventory or continuous improvement.
- Proven experience in managing and change culture, including HR procedures.
- Experience of a 360 degree logistics operation, including warehousing, transport and import/export.
- The desire and willingness to reach a senior level within a business.
- Ideally be educated to degree level (i.e. BEng / BA / BSc)
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- Six-Sigma or Lean trained