Procurement Manager:Commodities/Global FMCG
Procurement Manager: Commodities- Esteemed Global FMCG - London - £65k + package
This household name within the Pharmaceutical space, with a formidable presence and glowing reputation as arguably the leader in the industry and a best in class strategic procurement function seeks a Procurement Manager with expertise managing and ingredients and commodities portfolio. You will have complete ownership of the category that includes sugar, barley, milk and wheat, sweeteners, glycerine, citric acid and other commodities that is integral to the making of this organisation products and €MULTI-BILLION revenue.
If you are looking for your next opportunity with a blue chip brand with multi-million backing and a household name in the market that offers un-paralleled progression and the opportunity to diversify across categories this is the role for you!
Procurement Responsibilities of the Procurement Manager:
- Ownership of a dynamic commodity portfolio of sugar, barley, milk and wheat, sweeteners, glycerine, citric acid and other commodities and ingredients to the value of circa €100 million
- Manage the full end to end procurement lifecycle and strategic sourcing process from a global and European supplier network
- Utilise your expertise, knowledge and commercial acumen of the agricultural and commodity market to deliver procurement success negotiating with a global and European supplier network
- Line management responsibilities of up to 4 buyers in the ingredients and raw materials/commodities team
Procurement Background & Key Skills of a Procurement Manager:
- Expert knowledge of the 7 step strategic sourcing process and experience managing the end to end procurement lifecycle
- Proven track record of success managing a portfolio of agricultural commodities and ingredients sugar, barley, milk and wheat, sweeteners, glycerine, citric acid and other commodities
- Enthusiasm for working in a collaborative team in a multinational, diverse and forward thinking environment with experience handling a large multi-million pound spend
- Degree educated (or equivalent) procurement related qualification e.g CIPS (desirable)
- For more information and to apply send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Ingredients, Fats, Oils, Wheat, Diary, Flour, Commodities, Agricultural, Purchasing, Procurement Manager, International Procurement, Raw Materials, FMCG, Packaging, Food, Beverage, EMEA Procurement, Europe, London, CIPS, Degree, Strategic Sourcing, Manufacturing, Procurement Industry, Purchasing Commodities, Middlesex, London, Pharmaceutical