Strategic IT Procurement Manager - FTSE 100
Strategic IT Procurement Manager - Global FTSE 100 - Central London or Hertfordshire - £55,000 - 70,000 + Excellent Benefits
£15bn+ Blue Chip seeks polished IT Procurement expert to join senior ranks and spearhead complex technology spend categories. With strategic ownership of Software, Telecoms, Networks and IT Services categories and a pathway to people management within 1 year, this Technology Procurement Manager opportunity will be a challenging and rewarding career move.
Strategic IT Procurement Manager role profile:-
- Immediately impacting the business through championing much needed procurement change, winning over senior IT stakeholders not through bullying but through persuasion, story selling & collaboration
- Strategically managing £Multi-Million IT deals spanning Software, Cloud, Hosting, Telecommunications & Managed Services, Fixed, Voice, WAN, LAN, IT consultancy etc, building strategic vendor partnerships with the likes of Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, Cisco, Avaya, Lucent, HP, IBM as well as niche Software, Telecoms & IT Services suppliers
- Setting long term IT sourcing and category strategies, being the pivotal player in driving commercial value from these complex procurement categories
- Quick progression throughout your Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and Category Management career path, progressing from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Assistant Category Manager within just several years
- Strong knowledge of the IT & Telecoms supply market, with a successful track record of strategically managing both major and bespoke suppliers
- Proven ability to manage and influence senior IT stakeholders and further the procurement agenda
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred not essential)
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsMGH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, vendor management, SRM, IT & Telecoms Procurement, Buying, Purchasing
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure