Global Procurement & Revenue Generation
Global Procurement & Revenue Generation Manager - FTSE 100 Healthcare Brand - London + Flex Working - £60,000 - 75,000 + Excellent Benefits
Aggressively growing healthcare brand seeks entrepreneurial commercial expert to lead the Sales & Revenue Generation category for Western Europe. This position has been newly created as a hybrid sales & procurement position with P&L responsibility and a large emphasis on growing top-line revenue as well as product quality, innovation, service and cost.
Global Procurement & Revenue Generation Manager role overview:-
- Being the link between internal needs and innovative market solutions
- Operating as the Director's right-hand figure, partnering with VPs, SVPs & Regional Heads of Sales to build business cases and influence key business decisions
- Collaborating with internal & outsourced salesforces in patented and unpatented product launches
- Leading the design & implementation of multinational sourcing strategies for this complex spend area
- Deploying world-class procurement tools & systems to deliver commercial benefits, assure continuity & quality of product supply, and improve service & cost
- Building strategic relationships with specialist suppliers to capture innovation and drive sustainable value
Required candidate background:-
- Impressive procurement & commercial career to date, progressing quickly to senior ranks and delivering significant benefits for Blue Chip, ideally multinational, businesses
- Strong knowledge of procurement practices such as strategic sourcing, risk management, contract management, supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Successful track record of sales / business development / revenue generation
- Degree, MCIPS & Prince 2 qualifications preferred though not essential
This rare greenfield opportunity will see the post holder playing an important role in growing an influential FTSE 100 business, leaving a lasting legacy before progressing to Procurement & Commercial Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsMGH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, sales, revenue generation, business development, procurement transformation, change management, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect procurement, procurement performance, project management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure