Interim Trade & Compliance Manager- Sanctions
1st Executive are currently partnering with a global FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical company who are embarking on a huge trade and compliance programme.
Role: The role will be sitting within a team of 3 focusing on the development of a screening process across the business for sanctions. This will involve interpreting the current policy, identifying where there are areas of improvement, reviewing sanctions globally and then providing advice to the business. Furthermore you will be responsible for denied trade screening to ensure that screening parties involved in an export transaction comply with relevant standards.
- Working knowledge of export controls and denied party screening
- Previous experience with sanctions screening
- Working knowledge of trade compliance/SAP GTS
- Knowledge of export and import regulations across the globe
- Knowledge of Supply chain activities
- Data manipulation skills
- Previous experience interpreting trade & compliance policy
- Previous experience working with cross functional teams