Procurement Category Manager
Procurement category Manager - Indirect categories
Salary Circa £45,000 plus car or allowance plus bonus
Your new company
An outstanding employer with an enviable reputation for career progression, development and training, this manufacturer are a leader in their field.
Your new role
This is an exciting role for a procurement professional with experience in indirect categories to join a dynamic procurement team.
The categories this role will be managing will include HR & Recruitment, IT & telecoms, Marketing and consultancy.
The role will include:
* Manage tendering, contracts and negotiation strategy.
* Achieving strong and sustainable relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers.
* Managing the tender, supplier selection and contract award and implement the process
* Conduct regular review meeting with suppliers, end users and stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
** Procurement experience in indirect general services . It would be particularly beneficial to have experience within HR / Recruitment .
* Knowledge and experience of additional direct and indirect categories.
* Experience in drafting and negotiating contract terms - especially useful with expereince within construction contracts.
* Proven experience of developing strong relationships with suppliers and stakeholders.
* Ideally MCIPS , or working towards .
What you'll get in return
* A competitive salary of Circa £45,000
* Excellent benefits package to include the option of a car or car allowance, bonus scheme, pension 25 days holiday and CIPS training if required.
* An organisation which holds procurement in high regards and offers progressive career opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.