Duty Bond Warehouse Manager
Duty Bond Warehouse Manager will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely declaration of the holding, movement and duty liabilities for a broad range of Excise Goods stored within the warehouse.
You will be working for a large reputable logistics provider who are offering a competitive basic salary and excellent benefits package. Working as a part of this large growing business you will have excellent opportunity to learn, develop progress your career.
- manage small team, taking responsibility for the bond/stock control management
- manage client relationship
- ensure process compiles with HMRC law
- produce daily reports
- preparation for site audits
- stock management on warehouse management system
- provide training and coaching to team
- full understanding of Duty legislation
- track record working with clients and customers
- Knowledge of HMRC regulations
- people management experience
- stock background
- analytic and computer literate
Salary; £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent company benefit package.