STOCK CONTROLLER REQUIRED!!
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire during an exciting period of growth.
Leading manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire with aggressive growth plans requires an ambitious and experienced Stock Controller to join their team.
As Stock Controller for this leading manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire your responsibilities will include:
- All stock counts to be conducted on the required day and regular daily checks where needed especially in the high use storage areas
- Booking in of all stock within 24hrs of initially entering the business
- Ensure all delivery notes must be returned to Goods In office within 24hrs.
- Responsible for the investigation into invoice queries regarding booking in errors and stock errors.
- Focus on stock area organisation and stock identification.
- Develop and improve storage areas to ensure stock counts are accurate and quick.
- Build a good working relationship with the purchasing team to ensure great communication of stock levels, especially with potential stock out issues.
- Ensure all invoices/delivery notes are ready for end of month accounts
- Keep the system updated to include stock transfers and counting batches. Special focus at the end of the month in time for accounts preparation of monthly figures.
- Attend daily manufacturing operations meetings
- Attend any relevant training sessions to ensure you are fully equipped to perform your duties effectively.
To be considered for the role of Stock Controller you MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Stock management experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent numeracy
- IT skills (Microsoft AX, MS Office- especially Excel)
- Open approach to working within stock areas, on the factory floor and at a desk.
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to working with changing demands
- An understanding of current of Health & Safety regulations.
- Ability to complete tasks within schedules.
The successful applicant will be offered a salary of up to £22,000 dependent upon experience.