Warehouse Planning & Systems Manager
A global logistics company is looking for a Warehouse Planning & Systems Manager for their fast-paced site based in Avonmouth.
Our client is a global player in the logistics market, offering the highest standards of logistics and distribution services. They are looking for an experienced Warehouse Planning & Systems Manager to join their professional outfit in Avonmouth.
- Directly reporting to the Shift Manager
- Managing a team of direct reports and 50+ indirect reports
- Plan and adjust staffing levels as and when required on shift
- Monitor work environment and maintain health and safety procedures
- Conduct daily briefings for staff and performance reviews
- Focus on reducing costs through managing work and hours where appropriate
- Be involved in disciplinary procedures, grievances and incident reporting
- Comply with SOP's
- Constantly strive to improve productivity and continuous improvement within the site
- Monitor and meet KPI's
- Constantly liaise with other sites and all levels of management any operational issues
- Be involved in recruiting, selecting, mentoring and training staff
- Previous experience within managing a warehouse operation and staff therein
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- Previous experience using Red Prairie WMS
- Flexibility in terms of shift pattern
Salary - £31,000 - £34,000.
Shift = Monday - Friday/Sunday - Thursday (must be flexible to work any 5 days out of 7)
Hours = Rotating weekly shift basis - 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00-06:00 (must be flexible)
Benefits - 25 days holiday and pension scheme.