Stock Control FLM
An international logistics provider is looking for a Stock Control First Line Manager to join their new bespoke facility in Avonmouth which is due to launch in the coming months.
Our client is a global player in the logistics market, offering the highest standards of logistics and distribution services. They are a leading logistics provider working numerous high profile contracts across the UK.
This role is based at the company's new start up facility in Avonmouth working on a contract of the highest pedigree, our client is looking for Stock Control professionals to join their growing and exciting team.
- Effectively manage the perpetual inventory team within a fast-paced environment
- Confidently run the perpetual inventory department
- Ensure that all department deadlines are met and that strict timescales are adhered to
- Make sure that all inventory information is logged and communicated with maximum accuracy and relevance
- Provide an effective and strong Hanover to the incoming FLM
- Review weekly team performance and prepare KPI reports and targets
- Monitor and confidently create and spreadsheets for database usage
- Correctly allocate staff within the department ensuring maximum efficiency
- Confidently communicate with customers adhering to their demands
- 3 years previous stock management/clerical experience;
- 2 years previous warehouse management experience;
- Excellent analytical and numerical credentials;
- Previous use of manipulating WMS in particular Red Prairie;
- Proven organisational and time-management skills;
- Fantastic communication skills - verbal and written;
- Computer literate
- Close proximity to area;
- Knowledge of health and safety criteria
Salary - £26,000 - £27,000.
Shift = Monday - Friday/Sunday - Thursday (must be flexible for any 5 days out of 7)
Hours = Rotating weekly shift basis - 06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00, 22:00-06:00 (must be flexible)
Benefits - 25 days holiday and pension scheme.