My client is currently recruiting for a experienced Transport Planner for their Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain division who is commutable to Peterborough.
My client is a International food and agricultural company that is currently experiencing a period of growth and expansion. known for its training and development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring transport planner to move on to the next stage of their career. You will be given the opportunity to work within an established team, helping them move on to the next level.
The duties of the Transport Planner will include
- planning of over 30+ drivers
- live re-routing to avoid delays
- liaising with the transport team and agency staff
- Finding the most cost effective and efficient routes
- system and Microsoft usage
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- 3+ years transport planning experience
- outstanding excel knowledge
- paragon trained and CPC preferable
- similar sector background
- commutable to Peterborough
- Food logistics experience, highly preferable
£25,000 - £29,000 + excellent benefits