I am currently recruiting for a major retailer based near Northampton who are looking for an Inventory Manager
Our client is a global retail brand with a strong e-commerce presence. This DC delivers service for the online, retail and wholesale operations.
We are looking for someone who can operate in a multi-channel operation, and will be responsible for;
- Providing optimum layouts and space utilisation.
- Identify the most efficient pick, put- away sequence for the operation.
- minimise stock loss including obsolete and excess stock.
- Continuous improvement and root cause analysis.
- Drive quality and best practice throughout the operation.
- Weekly and monthly KPI and Budget reports.
This role is for an inhouse business, and will suit an individual who is more focused on people engagement and development than KPI focused. A successful candidate will;
- Proven experience of inventory management in a large warehouse environment.
- Experience in FMCG or ecommerce would be preferable.
- Lean qualifications or continuous improvement experience would be an advantage.
- People development and good communication skills
£40,000 - 42,000 + excellent benefits package.