Interim Category Buyer- MRO
1st Executive are partnering with a global FTSE 100 Pharmaceutical organisation who are true leaders in their field.
Role: You will be joining the organisation at an exciting time, sitting in the Maintenance, Repair & Operations (MRO) & Facilities Procurement Team. Due to large changes within the MRO market, more and more companies are looking to leverage spend across regions globally meaning the supply base is changing rapidly to meet this demand. With this in mind the organisation need to bring somebody on board to develop and deliver a global MRO strategy for the Middle East and North Africa regions.
You will be negotiating global contracts with original equipment manufacturers as well analysing data in order to identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Background in engineering/manufacturing
- Previous experience developing global sourcing strategies
- Previous experience in MRO/capex/FM categories
- Previous experience managing global stakeholders
- Previous experience in a matrix organisation
- Previous experience negotiating contracts