Fleet Coordinator, permanent position, West Bromwich, £21,000
I am pleased to be working with a large organisation who are currently recruiting for a Fleet Coordinator to join their team due to internal promotion.
As a Fleet Coordinator, you will ensure that the operations activity retained within the Group Fleet Team is delivered in an efficient and effective manner. The key to this role is to work effectively with the Fleet Team and relevant third parties on a day to day basis to deliver high quality fleet operations.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- To support the Group Fleet Manager with delivery of ongoing operational activity
- To work closely with LeasePlan regarding ongoing operational processes and activity.
- To manage the ongoing fleet invoice and accrual activity in an accurate and timely manner
- To manage the ongoing Fleet system regarding data accuracy and integrity - 'owning' the system
- To provide the contract support - this is an invoicing activity
- Concern for order and quality - data accuracy and integrity is key to ensuring appropriate costings from suppliers and charges to the business
- Planning & Organising
- Operations management
- Customer service focus - including experience of resolving customer enquiries / complaint handling.
- Resilience - effective work behaviour in the face of setbacks or pressure. Remains calm, stable and in control of themselves.
- Flexibility - successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions.
- Oral communication - Speaks clearly, fluently & in a compelling manner to both individuals & groups.
- Written communication - Writes in a clear & concise manner, using appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader.
- Competent user of MS Office - particularly Excel
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will ensure quality and productivity standards are met. You will have strong customer service orientation and you will demonstrate a readiness to make decisions, take the initiative and originate action. You will possess an analytical mindset with a strong understanding of excel.
What you'll get in return
You will join a fantastic team and organisation where progression is key to the core of the business. You will be rewarded with a salary between £18,000-£21,000 depending on experience plus various benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.