Interim IS/IT Procurement Manager
1st Executive are retained by a global FTSE100 Organisation, who require an experienced IT/IS Procurement Category Manager to join their organisation on an interim project basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation an instigate some real change and leadership across some on-going strategic sourcing initiatives.
Our client has numerous arms covering a variety of industries, giving this role exposure to broad and exciting projects. You will be supporting their current IT/IS procurement teamon a number of sourcing projects through a very interesting period of transformation. This will consist of fresh roll-outs, re-aligning contracts and revisiting current areas of spend for improvement
Role, responsibilities and experience required:
- End to end procurement process approach, sourcing to negotiating existing contracts
- Proven track record across a braod selection of IT/IS procurement sub-categories.
- Be able to hit the ground running from start
- Preferable areas of sub-category knowledge include IT Software, Services, Digital, Technology, Payments systems etc.
- Centralise current IT spend
- Roll out some business bespoke IT projects
- Identify new potential suppliers and advising internal technology stakeholders
- Must have broad multi industry experience, covering a broad range of IT category projects