In the role of Warehouse Supervisor you will be the most senior member of the warehousing team reporting directly in to the General Manager.
Our client are a subsidiary of a parent business who operate globally. The UK arm of the business is growing rapidly due to the gaining of contracts and transport operations across the country.
- To apply technical and warehousing expertise to resolve issues and facilitate fulfilment of daily tasks.
- Develop the work schedules for the warehousing team and service technicians.
- Manage the performance of the team to ensure achievement of KPI's and Service Level Agreements.
Ensuring the warehouse operates at optimum efficiency and delivers high levels of continuous customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining warehouse space by effectively utilising the available area, identifying and implementing warehouse improvements.
Conduct process reviews and identify areas of improvement within current working procedures and practices.
- Regularly review performance/attainment of goals with customers and other departments to ensure customer expectations are being met.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule multiple activities within available space and technical constraints.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate operations with other departments within the business.
- The ability to influence others and to clearly articulate operational constraints and priorities.
- The ability and vision to drive a process of continuous improvement within the team.
£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus + Other Benefits
Shift - Monday to Friday (9-5)