Supplier Relationship Manager - £65k
Our client, a market leading Financial Services organisation, seeks to recruit a Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) who can play a key role in the development and implementation of best in class SRM process, policy and methodology.
The jobholder will provide an expert Supplier Relationship Management capability; by operating in an internal consultancy capacity to ensure that business units across this diverse banking group are managing their suppliers in line with a 'best-practice' SRM methodology. This includes the continued development and optimisation of SRM process and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management.
The jogholder will be aligned to a portfolio of vendors spanning BPO, HR, Professional Services, Digital, Property and FM.
The jobholder will demonstrate advanced stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Demonstrates a depth of SRM or Vendor Management experience
- Experience gained in complex, 'blue-chip' environments
- Demonstrable experience of developing SRM process, policy and tools
- Advanced communication skills with an excellent track record of stakeholder engagement
- Ideally presents a degree of traditional procurement experience as compliment to expertise in SRM
- Ideally Degree qualified