Interim P2P Analyst / Buyer
1st Executive are retained by a global FTSE100 manufacturing organisation, undergoing a number of key change initiatives throughout their procurement and supply chain function across the UK. They require a dynamic, passionate procurement professional to come on board to head a supplier and P2P catalog enablement programme within the team.
- Supplier enablement - understanding the criteria that qualifies a supplier to be enabled in Ariba.
- Understanding what is required to have an enabled supplier provide a working catalog in the Ariba network.
- Working knowledge of the sourcing steps and process.
- A good candidate would be a buyer or senior buyer with 3+ years experience in a Procurement role, as they will need to know the process steps surrounding supplier payment, requisitioning purchase order etc.
- Must be I.T. literate with strong excel skills.
- Must be confident working with master data.
- Must be someone logical methodical and organised to work within schedules.
- Comfortable documenting all changes proposed and made within the system and updating control documents, plus communicating to all impacted personnel.
- A go to point of contact, able to decide what actions needs to be taken.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Requirement of role are to fix order and work schedule - Must be someone that likes data and processes.
- Confident and able to carry out online/onsite training and coaching.