IT Buyer - 35K
IT Buyer - 35K
A FTSE 250 company in Chippenham (nr Bristol) are working exclusively with 1st Executive to recruit an IT Buyer - 35K.
To strategically manage all IT categories adopting best practice Procurement processes to identify key areas of opportunity, maximising benefits and returns. Required to build relationships with internal stakeholders and work closely with the operations on a cross functional basis to deliver end to end sourcing solutions and value across the IT categories.
- Support the development of a robust Procurement strategy and negotiate new best-in-class agreements in conjunction with Wincanton stakeholders.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development and implementation of strategic sourcing plans. Continually evaluate/identify Company requirements following full spend and specification analysis
- Provide procurement expertise to negotiate optimum supply terms, formalise supply contracts and implement suitably authorised, acceptable, preferred/approved supply arrangements
- Develop, measure and monitor KPI's, Supply Level Agreements and continuous improvement for category through quarterly reviews with suppliers.
- To deliver ongoing benefits to the internal and external customer through supplier management and to implement and maintain new policies and procedures and ensure that best practice Procurement processes are continually developed and used across all aspects of the role.
- Monitor site compliance with central agreements by requesting supplier reports, carrying out site visits, liaising with Group Audit and escalating within relevant business area as necessary.
- MCIPS qualified or studying towards
- Experience of procuring IT & Communication related services at an operational level
- A good level of IT & Communications market knowledge
- Supplier Management experience.
- Experience of working to procurement governance and delivering value in an operational environment
If you are interested in this IT Buyer - 35K role - please get in touch with myself, or Erik Strandberg on 01483 213313.