Procurement Manager with CIPS training and support
This is an advanced role reporting to the Strategic Procurement Partner. The successful applicant will have experience with OJEU tendering as you will be focusing on the delivery of projects. Our client is looking for someone join them as they undergo a vast transformation and contribute to them taking a more strategic and commercial approach as they maximise value for money. You will work closely with contract performance managers as well as other service Managers throughout this process. If you have excellent levels of stakeholder engagement and a record of running public sector procurement projects this role could be for you.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage and lead the procurement tendering process (OJEU) on behalf of business commissioners utilising the compliant tools and systems as prescribed by current procurement policy and guidelines.
- OJEU from start to finish.
- Develop best value sourcing options for consideration by the designated commissioner for specific procurements.
- Delivery of commercially robust contracts with clearly defined outcomes and measurable performance criteria.
- Assist business clients in the development of clear and concise contract specifications, focused on outcomes and pragmatic performance measurements.
- Extensive experience of managing and delivering complex and high value public procurement tenders.
- Ability to offer constructive advice in developing pragmatic contract performance measurements.
- Brilliant organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to engage with professionalism and communicate effectively on potentially complex procurement regulations.
- Demonstrable involvement in providing savings.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.