IT & TECHNOLOGY SOURCING / CATEGORY SPECIALIST
PROCUREMENT - IT & TECHNOLOGY SOURCING / CATEGORY SPECIALIST - GLOBAL FTSE 100 RETAIL FIRM - LONDON - £40,000-£50,000 + FLEXIBLE BENEFITS + BONUS
This iconic FTSE Retail brand has enjoyed leading the industry for over 50 years, and with colossal growth forecasted over the next 5, coupled with an influx of investment in best-in-class procurement, now is an exciting time to be joining this fast-growing team.
As IT & Technology Sourcing Specialist you will:-
* Manage £ multi-million IT procurement and Sourcing projects across Software, Hardware, Telco & Professional Services, driving significant cost savings through best-in-class strategic sourcing & category management
* Engage with an executive stakeholder community, maximising the buy-in from an incredibly receptive group to drive forward-thinking and sustainable procurement methodologies
* Benefit from a personally tailored development scheme delivered by the IT Category Lead
* Be promoted to Strategic Sourcing Manager within 2 years, when you will take on people mentoring / management responsibility
In order to qualify for this Technology Procurement Opportunity you must have:-
* Strong procurement & strategic sourcing experience across the IT & Technology categories
* Full working knowledge of the end to end procurement process (ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract drafting and negotiation, stakeholder management)
* Degree from a leading university (or equivalent)
* MCIPS (or studying towards) preferred but not essential
If you are an ambitious IT procurement and category specialist looking to join a globally revered FTSE brand that recognises the value that procurement can bring, this is a fantastic career move for you.
To apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this forum.
Key skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Project Management, Category Management, Negotiation, Stakeholder management, stakeholder engagement, contract negotiation, supplier relationship management SRM, Buying, Purchasing, Software, Professional & Managed Services, Hardware, Telecoms / Telco / Telecommunications