Procurement Consultant - Telecoms Major - Bristol
Procurement Consultant - Telecoms Major - Bristol - Interim - £600 per day
This multi-national Telecoms major is looking to hire two high achieving procurement experts. You will be working on multi procurement focused projects including supplier relationship management and shaping programs for pilot projects in addition to other procurement and supply chain duties.
The focus for both Procurement Consultant positions will be:-
* Delivering innovative and sustainable procurement solutions across a leading telecoms brand
* Developing client relationships to further enhance the reputation of the firm and identify areas to add value across procurement, SRM and supply chain functions
* Autonomously leading £ multi-million engagements, project managing entire procurement, sourcing & transformation processes to exceed expectations
* Leading the team by developing and implementing team direction and strategy, managing operations, selling and leading delivery of client engagements
Required competencies and experience:-
Strong procurement / strategic sourcing / category management / SRM experience
* Strong Degree & MCIPS (or studying towards) desired though not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to break into a leading telecoms major for an initial 6 month contract assignment. Previous people I have placed have moved into other teams across the business after their initial contract assignment.
To find out more and apply please send your CV directly to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
SKILLS: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Relationship Management, Procurement Transformation, Consultancy, Change Management, Change & Transformation, Supply Chain, Business Development