Global Firm: IT Procurement Manager
IT Procurement Manager - Global FMCG Firm - Career Progression - Houston Offices - $75,000 - $85,000 + Bonus + Package
One of the largest organisations in the world, this leading FMCG firm is looking to hire a talented IT Procurement Manager to join their dynamic Procurement Function. Liaising directly with the Head of Procurement and managing spends of over $200Million, the successful candidate can look forward to excellent career progression opportunities in this industry-leading organisation.
IT Procurement Manager Role:
- Creating innovative sourcing strategies to deliver outstanding cost savings and best value across the IT Procurement category
- Interacting with key stakeholders to understand the business needs and ensure Procurement best practice is delivered whilst meeting and exceeding stakeholder expectations
- Managing key supplier relationships whilst continually reassessing the supplier contracts to ensure the most commercially successful terms are in place
- Engaging on key procurement activities across the Indirect Categories, including but not limited to; strategic sourcing, contract negotiations and tender processes
Requirements for IT Procurement Manager:
- Experience across the full Procurement process, ideally within a Blue Chip/FMCG environment, including contract negotiation and management
- A CV demonstrating superior cost savings achieved across the IT Procurement Category through strategic Procurement activities
- Excellent Stakeholder Relationship Management skills; a strong negotiator able to interact across all seniority levels internally and externally
- Good academics; degree educated and additional qualifications welcome
This incredible opportunity will launch the successful candidate into a fast-paced, global career, managing the full IT Procurement spend for this $Multi-Billion organisation. The IT Procurement Manager will be interacting directly with Executive-level managers to drive the business forward, with clear career progression opportunities within 12 - 18 months.
For more information, email an up-to-date CV to jobsGA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Category Manager, Career Development, Indirect, Manager, Retail, Procurement Manager, IT, IT Procurement Manager, Indirect Manager, FTSE100, Degree, Senior Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, IT Sourcing, Stakeholder Engagement, EMEA, Global, Texas, Houston