Interim Strategic Procurement Manager, Technology
Interim Strategic Procurement Manager, New Technology - Global FTSE 100 FMCG Player - Gloucester - £650 per day
Due to aggressive growth this pioneering FMCG brand has moved a number of their permanent staff onto projects, thus creating the need for strong procurement IT consultants. With a number of Board-backed initiatives kicking off, the successful candidate will have an exciting introduction to the Firm and be in a good position to create a legacy for oneself within untouched IT categories.
Strategic Procurement Manager, New Technology role profile:-
* Having an immediate impact with senior stakeholders, building strong relationships and being a crucial figure in positioning procurement more strategically within the Firm, placing yourself in the driving seat for high-value projects
* Autonomously owning £ Multi-Million procurement and strategic sourcing projects from cradle-to-grave, from gathering stakeholders' requirements to ITT, RFP, RFQ, contract negotiation and award, and supplier relationship management (SRM) phases
* ?Focussing on complex Technology procurement categories across Application Development & Maintenance, Cloud & Hosting, Software Licensing and IT Consultancy, managing both leading IT suppliers as well as bespoke and offshore vendors
* Passionate about innovative Technology, with strong knowledge of the IT supply market
* Strong knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process, with strategic (as opposed to just tactical) sourcing experience
* Degree qualified & studying CIPS (preferred not essential)
This is a rare opportunity for an accomplished IT Procurement specialist to break into a globally revered brand and specialise in innovative Technology, driving a greenfield spend area towards best-in-class.
To find out more and apply? please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, IT procurement, technology procurement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, telecoms
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure