Cost Engineer: Aerospace & Engineeing Major - £70k
Cost Engineer/Strategic Pricing Analyst - Engineering & Aerospace - Central London - Innovative Product Launch - £55k - 70k + package
My client, one of the leaders in the Engineering & Aerospace industry seeks a Cost Engineer/Strategic Pricing Analyst to join their rapidly growing successful team.
It's a unique opportunity to take complete ownership and lead the cost engineering suite of this internationally revered Engineering & Aerospace brand. You will be the pioneer and driving force in all tasks related to data collection, analysis, and cost model validation.
Key Responsibilities of a Cost Engineer/Strategic Pricing Analyst:
- Actively lead the cost engineering side of this consumer goods and Engineering & Aerospace brand, ensures that cost estimates and product tear down are in line to reduce and identify the cost gap
- As a result of QAF analysis and in depth supplier negotiation deliver strategic cost savings in collaboration with the procurement and supply chain team
- Consistently analysing the market to provide effective data for the pricing of consumer products
- Managing external relationships with Suppliers and Clients to ensure the consistent development of new products
Strategic Pricing Analyst Requirements:
- Strong Analytical background with a proven track record of managing large sets of data and creating reports for the development of a commercial function
- Strong numerate skills, including experience working with Excel and data analytics tools
- Good academics with strong numerical skills
- Energetic, proactive personality and keen to develop a career with a global business
- Keen to learn, take on responsibility and progress quickly
For more information, please e-mail through an up-to-date copy of your CV to: jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Analyst, Cost Engineer, Pricing Analyst, FMCG, Consumer Goods, London, Product Launch, Management Consultancy, Engineering & Aerospace.