Supply Chain Analyst +
Supply Chain Analyst - FTSE 100 Retailer - Central London - £35,000 - 40,000 + Bonus + Package
One of the UK leading and fasted growing retail brands seeks an ambitious supply chain analyst to join their award winning team.
As a Supply Chain Analyst you will work closely with Regional Supply Chain Heads, VPs and Logistics Directors to optimise systems, data and reporting to deliver a step-change across the Consumer organisation, whilst also progressing within an established environment ready for management positions.
Senior Supply Chain Analyst role profile:-
- Collaborating with the Head of Data Analytics to manage a team of Supply Chain Analysts, providing performance management and creating succession plans for more junior team members
- Initiating robust stakeholder relationships, challenging the status quo, influencing "Heads of" and Directors and explaining key business reports and data
- Providing critical input to the Supply Planning Leadership team on improvements and optimisation around reporting, data and scenario generation
- Proactively managing data and ensuring integrity and consistency of Data throughout the different systems
- Standardising and simplifying ways of working to ensure a consistent approach to data management
- Implementing Data configuration and Data processes aligned with the Corporate standardization
- Leading the business in driving the importance of data and system integrity.
- Typically 2 years' experience of supply chain analysis, data and reporting, ideally from within a Blue Chip Firm
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with senior business leaders
- People management or mentoring experience preferred though not essential
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
If you have developed Supply Chain Analysis and Reporting expertise within your early career to date and are now seeking a global Blue Chip firm which offers rapid professional development, this could be a fantastic move for you.
If you would like to find out more on this position or apply for the role please send a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, supply chain, analyst, business analyst, data analytics, retail, FTSE, London, Degree