Transport and Warehouse Shift Manager - Nights
This role is a full time permanent position, the working hours are Sunday - Thursday -10pm-6am.
Transport and Warehouse Shift Manager will be managing a team of fleet and warehouse operatives in the smooth running of a cross dock operation.
Transport and Warehouse Shift Manager will be working for a fast growing global logistics solutions provider with an excellent reputation. There is brilliant scope for career development with this business who are looking for like minded forward thinking people to join them.
The Transport and Warehouse First Line Manager responsibilities will include:
- Compliance of operation are inline with standards
- Ensure a safe operation in line with compliance and health and safety
- Develop and support a positive working environment and culture
- Provide Training and mentoring to fleet and warehouse teams
- Develop current practice to seek cost effective procedures which support customer service and productivity
- Analyse data and report to management
- HR duties including disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Ensure KPI's are met
The successful Transport and Warehouse First Lin Manager will be:
- International CPC qualified
- Experienced in leading a team
- Motivated to deliver continuous improvements
- Computer literate with analytic skills
- An excellent communicator, verbal and written
- Flexible for night shift
- Trade Union Experience
- Flexible for some infrequent travel
Excellent salary depending on experience + company benefits package