Warehouse Shift Manager (PM)
A national delivery company is looking for a Warehouse Shift Manager to run their PM shift at their bespoke facility in Bristol.
Our client is an industry leader within delivery and have an extensive footprint stretching nationally. As a direct result of their continued excellent service they are looking for a Warehouse Shift Manager to join their professional outfit on the permanent PM shift, based within their Bristol facility.
- Directly report into the Operations Manager.
- Ensure continuous improvement through agreed KPI's with the Operations Manager whilst still achieving service levels
- Brief direct reports on any key issues that may affect performance or restrict delivery to customers, ensuring that there are systems in place to monitor and correct the issues.
- To ensure that orders are accurately assembled and efficiently loaded within the time constraints of the shift.
- To identify development and training needs of staff and provide the resource and support available.
- To ensure the Health & Safety at Work Policy Rules are fully adhered to at all time
- Previous experience within logistics and managing a workforce of 20+ direct reports;
- Proven organisational and time-management skills;
- Fantastic communication skills - verbal and written;
- Computer literate
- Close proximity to area;
Salary - £23,000 - £25,000.
Shift = Monday to Friday
Hours = 10:00 - 20:00
Benefits - 25 days holiday, pension scheme, staff bonus and free parking.