A new opportunity has arisen for a Supplier Manager to join a growing SME based in Swindon. A growth position within the organisation covering contract and Supplier Relationship Management.
Based in Swindon my client has become a market leader in their field. Due to recent growth, they are looking for a Supplier Manager to join them to support their Operations Department in managing, monitoring and reporting the performance of current suppliers.
- Responsible for analysing supplier performance data
- Provide support for the Operations department in regards to product and pricing management
- Ensure turnaround times of suppliers are consistent and discrepancies are reviewed and addressed
- To develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
- Support across departments for the introduction of changes to services products.
- Responsible for preparing Operations for product change, supporting training and communication.
- To support Operations in preparing for and facilitating external audits
- Proven ability of Supplier Relationship Management
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Track record of delivering and monitoring supplier performance
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability of using Microsoft office applications
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 plus benefits