IT Procurement Manager - West London
IT Procurement Manager - Cutting Edge FTSE 100 Technology Major - West London - £55 - 75k + Bonus + Benefits
This innovative FTSE 100 Technology major is looking for a creative and up-and-coming IT Procurement expert to join their award-winning function. The successful applicant will enjoy a collaborative team environment, be a pivotal player in moving the Technology Sourcing function towards best-in-class, and be ear-marked for promotion within 1-2 years.
As IT Procurement Manager you will:-
* Manage and mentor an experienced Strategic Sourcing Specialist, assisting their development to Management and coaching them in best-practice procurement
* Use your significant knowledge of the IT & Technology supply market to build strong executive stakeholder relationships, ensuring that Procurement is seen as an invaluable business partner in the firm's aggressive growth plans
* Own the end-to-end procurement process for significant Software, Hardware, Telecommunications & Professional Services spends (circa £85m+)
In order to be successful in your application you must:-
* Display the dynamism and creativity needed to add significant value to this award-winning and rapidly expanding Procurement function
* Have significant IT & Technology Procurement or Sourcing experience, with full working knowledge of the cradle-to-grave purchasing cycle (ITT, RFP, RFQ, Contract Drafting & Negotiation, Supplier Negotiation, Stakeholder Management, SRM)
* Possess a natural flair for and proven track record of successful negotiation and relationship management
* Have recently worked in a FTSE 250 or Fortune 500 company in procurement, strategic sourcing or buying focussed positions
* Degree from a leading university or equivalent (desired not essential)
* MCIPS or studying towards (desired not essential)
This is a fantastic FTSE 100 procurement career opportunity for a passionate IT Sourcing professional setting their sights on best-practice Category Management and Procurement Directorship.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to be considered for this strategic IT & Telco Procurement position, please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Software, Procurement, Fortune 500, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Software, Technology, IT, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, VMware, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, London, Professional Services, Application Development, Hosting, Application Maintenance, Software Licensing, Software Asset Management