Stock Analyst / Newton Le Willows / £25,000 - £30,000 - Permanent
Your new company
You will join a dynamic and interesting retailer who sell over 5,000 different products.
Your new role
The successful candidate, required due to company growth, will provide accurate and timely analysis of management information to support business decision making. Your main responsibility will be to continually analyse stock holding to maximise sales, profit and on shelf availability whilst controlling the value of stock the business hold. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for providing lots of analysis for everything from stock levels through to weekly, seasonal and ad-hoc reporting.
What you will need to succeed
- Able to analyse complex data efficiently and effectively
- Excellent numerical, analytical & decision support ability
- Ability to work unsupervised whilst using own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- A good understanding of associated KPI's (On Shelf Availability, Stock & Inventory Days)
- Commercial awareness; understands the impact of their own actions on commercial results
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills as all reporting will be created in Excel
- SQL Knowledge advantageous
What you will get in return
£25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.