IT Procurement Specialist - FTSE 250 Business
IT Procurement Specialist - FTSE 250 Business - Houston, Texas Offices - $70,000 - $90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This FTSE 250 Giant is going through a major global restructure in their Procurement function, aligning the US and Global teams to create effective strategic synergy. As a result, they are looking to hire an exceptional IT Procurement Specialist to join their dynamic Houston offices, working on major global IT projects. The successful applicant will be developing innovative category strategies alongside Senior Procurement Managers, leading to outstanding year on year results.
As IT Procurement Specialist, you will:
- Lead the end-to-end tender process with key suppliers, managing the relationship and leading negotiations to ensure the most successful commercial outcomes
- Develop robust category strategies across multiple expenditure areas, such as networks, SaaS, outsourcing and software, to increase value and decrease costs
- Utilise a strong working knowledge of the market to manage key external stakeholders
- Work with Senior Managers to lead Procurement best practice and develop a world class procurement vision
IT Procurement Specialist Skills and Background Required:
- A strong working knowledge of Procurement and Strategic Sourcing, as well as a good understanding of contract management
- A resume demonstrating excellent cost savings achieved across the full IT category, alongside experience of effective supplier management, negotiating to the best commercial outcomes
- A confident, results-orientated negotiator with excellent relationship-building skills
- Experience of global procurement is preferred
Working within a fast-paced environment, the IT Procurement Specialist will be coordinating with Senior Global Managers in this FTSE 100 organisation to deliver outstanding commercial results. If you are looking for the opportunity to develop professionally, the successful candidate can look forward to tailored mentorship to fast-track their career within this thriving Procurement Function.
Apply directly to this job board, or for more information send a copy of your resume to jobsGA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Category Manager, Career Development, Indirect, IT Procurement Specialist, Senior Procurement Buyer, Strategic Sourcing , Technology Procurement, IT, ICT, Software, IS, Hardware, FTSE 100, Procurement Manager, Professional Sourcing, Procurement Specialist