Procurement Supplier Manager
Global company looking to appoint senior procurement professional to manage healthcare and claims suppliers
Your new company
Reputable insurer with a global presence are growing rapidly in the private medical insurance market. They are forecasting huge growth in the international healthcare sector over the next 3 years and they are needing to build a commercially aware and agile team to maximise this area of the business.
Their insurance, savings and investment products help some 31 million customers enjoy life today, knowing that tomorrow is covered. If you love doing a great job to improve things for customers, you'll be at home there. Help build a future to be proud of and get ready to fulfil your potential.
Your new role
- The Network Development Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the network of partners that the business work with to deliver the International PMI proposition. These partners include; fronting insurers, claims administrators, clinical assistance companies and clinical providers.
- You will be responsible for managing a small team who will own and manage the relationship with existing suppliers (principally located in UK, Middle East and US). You will maintain robust relationships and effectively manage and improve the performance of suppliers. You will assess risks and resolve issues, negotiate and manage changes to arrangements and processes as required.
- You will develop new partnerships in line with strategy, working closely with the proposition development team, sourcing new partners in existing or new territories including management of due diligence with procurement. You will manage the implementation of new partner arrangements and work with legal, finance and commercial teams to negotiate and agree appropriate contracts.
What you'll need to succeed
- As the successful candidate you will have a proven record in the sourcing and management of strategic partners be self-motivated and eager to play a key role in expanding the business and be able to build new relationships and be comfortable working in different cultures as well as being flexible and tenacious in the way they approach different challenges.
- You will be well versed in sourcing and procurement methodology, have the discipline and project management skills to implement new arrangements and be able to lead and develop team members.
- You will be willing to travel and ideally have experience in the health and / or insurance sectors including knowledge of international health insurance legislation.
- You will be educated to degree level or have equivalent experience and be CIPS qualified or have equivalent experience.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and fantastic benefits, including excellent pension and bonus potential, as well as generous annual leave!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.