Excellent global career opportunity for a highly analytical, numerate & experienced Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) Planner with the proven skills & experience to maximise stock availability across whole European distribution network. Interested?
Following a recent major transformation of the organisation’s Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) function, our truly global client seeks a highly analytical, numerate & experienced Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) Planner with the proven skills & experience to maximise stock availability across the whole European distribution network while minimising inventory working capital.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating an unconstrained 24 month plan at item/location level of planned stock movements across the Europe distribution network in order to meet customer service and operational targets.
- Creating a robust and feasible packed goods deployment plan of what needs to be shipped from the source plant location across the distribution network to ensure that stock availability is maximised and stock obsolescence is minimised.
- Reviewing supply shortage alerts daily, taking corrective actions, completing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and developing and action Continuous Improvement (CI) plans.
- Managing the demand inputs from the business Market Demand Managers to ensure the DRP Planners are using the right demand signals.
- Working directly with the Market Demand Managers to ensure robust sales forecasts reflect the latest demand plans of the business.
- Working directly with the Business Demand Managers to ensure demand control processes are in place and effective and that any changes to the demand forecasts are understood.
- Representing Planning in monthly market S&OP meetings and weekly demand control meetings.
- Ensuring inventory levels at SKU level are maintained to agreed target levels.
- Ensuring Customer IFOT & Stock availability
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Knowledge and experience of Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) and a good understanding of its importance to the business.
- Highly analytical, numerate with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to work well under sustained pressure.
- A Problem solver – makes the complex simple
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate – advantaged knowledge of Excel spreadsheets & business reporting tools.
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.