Graduate Procurement Specialist
Graduate Procurement Vacancy - Rapidly Growing Technology Business - Central London - £25,000 - 30,000 + package
This rapidly expanding and developing business seek an ambitious and passionate recent graduate wanting to develop a career within procurement and supply chain to work directly alongside their experienced Head of Procurement.
This business are currently going through a stage of significant growth and are looking to expand their greenfield procurement function. As well as offering significant learning and development through one-to-one mentoring from the head of procurement, this business will offer CIPS sponsorship and travel opportunities.
Procurement Specialist job overview:-
- Work directly with and shadow the head of procurement in building stakeholder relationships, overseeing major projects and advising the business on procurement strategies.
- Work on full end to end procurement processes on both direct and indirect service spends.
- Work with the Head of Procurement to draft agreements with suppliers using appropriate contracts and utilising internal business experts as appropriate.
- Support and, where appropriate, lead supplier negotiations to secure the most favourable outcome.
Required procurement background:-
- Knowledge of procurement and supplychain through industrial placements or modules covered at university.
- Degree level education from a leading university at 2:1 level or above.
- The ability to demonstrate drive and ambition and the willingness to learn new processes to build their career within an immature function.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to work alongside senior stakeholders.
Rarely do opportunities at this level come along within the procurement market, to build and develop directly under an experienced head of procurement. Significant growth and development is expected within this position.
If you are interested in finding out more please send a copy of your CV to jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, direct, indirect, services, materials, capex, MRO, Technology, chemicals, stakeholder management, strategic sourcing, contract management, London, degree, cips, graduate scheme.