Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join one of our clients in Thurrock, Essex.
Our client are a well known logistics business managing a FMCG contract. Due to the high profile nature of the site it is important that systems and processes are efficient as possible.
In the position of Business Analyst your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and develop tools to support current processes and the future systems as yet undefined.
- Produce and present performance information to predict and demonstrate the effectiveness and efficiency of key processes
- Develop & implement system for reviewing and refining the effectiveness and efficiency of organisational KPIs
- Support improvement/change projects through the application of continuous improvement methods
- Facilitate process improvement teams to achieve tangible improvements by use of data and reports.
- Support and influence business excellence initiatives
We are looking for candidate who have a passion for improving the efficiencies and effectiveness of operations. Ideally you will already have exposure to Lean, 6 sigma or Continuous Improvements. In addition candidate will have advanced Excel / Database andVBA experience. Candidates must have effective communication across all levels of the business and be able to build and maintaining relationships both internally and externally.
Upon appointment for this exciting role you will receive a competitive salary and benefits. In addition you will be part of a market leading business who can offer continued development and progression with your career.