Procurement Programme Manager
This award winning management consultancy are looking to hire a commercially astute procurement professional who can take charge of client engagements to ensure delivery in line with budget whilst leading delivery teams and building strong relationships with client stakeholders. With a plethora of interesting brands across public and private sectors, the ideal candidate will have excellent influencing skills and the emotional intelligence to drive performance.
What will the role entail?
- Spearhead all senior client engagements - Head of Procurement level and above
- Manage the client budget in order to prioritise profitable procurement projects and improve profit for the business
- Identify contract upselling opportunities and sell in services for new procurement opportunities
- Lead delivery teams to ensure client satisfaction and help improve business relationships
- Get involved in procurement savings delivery if and when required
What skills and experience are required?
- Prior experience managing P&L / margins / budgets in a procurement capacity either in a consulting position or as Head of Procurement
- Commercial acumen with the shrewdness to identify profitable projects and the savings opportunities
- Excellent communication skills with the credibility to influence at all levels
- The ability to upsell on accounts
- Team management would be beneficial but not a prerequisite
- Degree educated
- Procurement experience in both the Private and Public sectors
Why should you apply for this position?
- Excellent salary with great package including; flexible benefits (£5,000), 15% Bonus, Private Healthcare and Pension
- A senior position within a growing, award winning firm
- 12 month progression opportunity to Director level
- Excellent working culture
To find out more information on this exciting position, click "Apply" now or send your CV directly to jobsDEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk