Procurement Category Manager - Marketing
This company is a prominent leading brand across the UK and with such a recognised name; they require someone with a track record in professionalism and delivery to help spearhead a business change programme. With innovation and trust at the heart of their core values, the successful candidate will join a function that will allow them to test the boundaries and make a genuine change.
This procurement function is going through an exciting period of change were a calming influence and trusted leader is required to spearhead an exciting transformation. Taking control over a multimillion spend you must draw from your experience to engage with suppliers across the marketing category - leading the team and pushing the business agenda, you will ensure that these marketing suppliers can facilitate the new image required to drive the business into a new era. You will have the ability to develop and push a team, whilst offering support and structure to the wider business. You will be comfortable dealing with stakeholders at all levels and have the ability to run end to end projects.
Skills, experience and knowledge
- The ability and experience to motivate a team ensuring targets are hit and team performance is monitored
- In depth marketing procurement experience with the knowledge and ability to lead end to end marketing procurement projects across digital media, creative agencies, print, advertising, POS and branding
- Experience working in a retail or finance background would be highly beneficial
- Experience working on a change management or transformation project
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to negotiate with stakeholders
This is a marketing leading brand with an excellent salary and package. With future opportunities for Senior Management and the flexibility to mould the role to you, this is a great challenge and one that will move quickly. To apply email me directly at jobsDEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure