Raw Materials Senior Buyer - Global Aerospace
Raw Materials Senior Buyer - Global Aerospace Business - £40,000 - Oxfordshire
This is an exciting Raw Materials procurement role within a Global Aerospace Business based in Oxfordshire. The role encompasses the full end to end procurement process purchasing the necessary Electrical parts for this leading aerospace business.
With an excellent reputation in the market for employee care, this Global Aerospace Company ensure that every employee feels valued and is given the freedom to have their influence over the procurement strategy.
The Raw Materials Senior Buying role will include:-
- Driving the full end to end procurement process on all raw materials for the business, running full tenders and following up with suppliers post-contract
- Building excellent relationships with new suppliers and developing on existing relationships
- Engaging with the stakeholders of the business to ensure that they are full engaged with any updates made to the procurement strategy
- Ensuring timely delivery of tenders
The Raw Materials Senior Buyer will need to have:-
- Experience of the full end to end procurement process within Raw Materials
- Strong communication skills
- A degree (or equivalent)/ MCIPS is preferred but not essential
This is a 360 procurement role within an organisation that is passionate about their brand and passionate about developing their employees to more senior roles within the organisation.
To find out more details around this role, please send a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Directs, Direct, Electronics, Logistics, Freight, Warehousing, 3PL, 4PL, Operations, Aerospace, Swindon, Wiltshire, Oxford, Oxfordshire, Purchasing, Negotiation, Supplier Management, SRM, EMEA, Global, Stakeholder management