Graduate Analyst: Procurement/Supply Chain - FMCG
Graduate Analyst - Procurement/Supply Chain - Retail & FMCG Brand - London - Up to £30k + package
This leading major in the FMCG space that specialise in distributing their bespoke food and fresh produce to luxury retailers such as Amazon Fresh, Waitrose, Marks and Spencer, and TESCO seeks a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join the successful and rapidly growing team!
The Supply Chain Co-ordinator positon is a unique an rewarding role that will enable you to work in a collaborative team of supply chain professionals for a leading UK brand with headquarters across Europe, Asia and America and boasts £MULTI-MILLION revenue!
Key Responsibilities of a Supply Chain Analyst:
- Undertake deep analysis of data that informs the supply chain team and key account managers of any seasonal trends and forecasting demand
- Utilise your Advanced Excel skills and experience in programming and creation of processes to thrive in the Supply Chain team
- Design sophisticated tools and processes that enable you to improve information flow between the internal team, key accounts and suppliers
Key Skills and Background required:
- Experience in a supply chain or analytical systems role ideally in the Retail/FMCG or Food space
- Confident user of Advanced Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Word and Outlook
- Strong communicator who is excellent at building relationships with senior stakeholders and other members of the supply chain team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading FMCG major, to grow and develop within a supply chain environment, and get on the path towards supply chain and procurement management
For more information, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to:
Keywords: Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Demand Planning, Demand Planning Manager, Demand Forecasting, S&OP, Sales, Operations, Planning, SKU, Inventory Management, Degree or equivalent, UK, London, Data Analysis, FMCG, Production, Supply Chain Analyst, Procurement, Food