IT Category Manager: Finance Major -£500/day
Interim IT Category Manager - Financial Services Major - Blue Chip - £400/day - London
My client, a market leading internationally renowned household name in the Financial Services space is looking for a commercially aware IT Category Manager who can demonstrate charisma whilst implementing procurement strategies that match the company ambitions and maintains its competitive edge in the market.
The organisation with a "best in class" procurement function seeks an IT generalist who has covered Software, Hardware, Networks, Programming, Telecoms and Digital Applications managing the end to end procurement lifecycle in a £600 million category.
As the successful candidate you will be expected to take the lead on the initial escalation for all complex IT procurement issues and your responsibilities will be as follows:-
- You will deliver market leading IT sourcing solutions for the sub-categories Software, Hardware, Networks, Programming, Telecoms networks in line with IT category plans directed by the procurement category manager
- You will support the creative development of IT contracting strategies by pushing your specialist knowledge to provide in depth analysis of the market
- You will perform in depth reviews on supplier contract metrics and KPI's and then present your findings in an articulate manner to senior members of staff and stakeholders.
Procurement Background & Key Skills
- An articulate university graduate who is also a ideally partially qualified CIPS or RCIS professional
- A procurement professional with tangible examples of success ideally with a IT generalist background of Software, Hardware, Networks, Programming, Telecoms
- Be able to demonstrate commercial awareness that enables you to draft bespoke IT contracts that comply framework agreements and underpin the success of the IT procurement function
For more information please send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: IT Category Manager, Procurement, IT Procurement, Financial Services, London, Best in Class Procurement, Software, Hardware, Networks, Programming, Telecoms, Blue Chip, Procurement