I'm currently recruiting a Transport Planner for a leading distribution business based in Birmingham.
My client are a leading distribution company.
You will report to the Planning Manager and your role will be to provide lateral communication to:
- Solutions Team
- Operations team
- Business Development team
- Commercial team
- Other support functions
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Preferred advanced user in the following disciplines
- Network design, routing & scheduling software
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work to deadlines
- High level of computer literacy E.g. Advanced Microsoft Access & Excel.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills coupled with the ability to think strategically.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Transport planning experience
- A knowledge and experience of SAP would be preferential
- Planning and organising skills
- Graduate calibre and willing to work towards CPC Qualification
£20,000 - £25,000 + benefits.