Head of Procurement: Retail/FMCG Brand - £75k
Head of Procurement: Retail/GNFR Brand - Blue Chip - London - £65k + 20% bonus + benefits
This household name in the Retail/GNFR space based in the heart of central London seeks a procurement Subject Matter Expert in the Retail space. The successful candidate must have a breadth of indirect/direct procurement category knowledge ideally including Marketing, HR, IT, Travel, Distribution as opposed to one specific category.
You will be tasked with leading the procurement team of 3-6 junior members of staff, using your commercial acumen, experience and leadership to take control of categories, delegate and create new innovative greenfield category plans. With the ambition to transform this greenfield procurement hub to a best in class procurement function, that rivals other FTSE100 organisations!
Key accountabilities of Retail/GNFR Procurement Manager:
- Take complete ownership of the procurement function and use your experience as a Subject Matter Expert in the Retail procurement space to transform and mature the greenfield function
- Lead a team of up to 6 junior procurement professionals in an advisory and consultative nature
- Utilise your diverse procurement category expertise across Indirect/Direct procurement including IT, Marketing, HR, Distribution Travel etc to drive forward a procurement category excellence mentality
Procurement Experience Sought:
- Tangible examples of cost savings and value achieved working within a procurement function in the Retail/GNFR space
- Ideally the successful candidate will have experience leading a procurement team in a "best in class" procurement environment
- Commercially astute professional with a 'can do' attitude and the ability to work autonomously in a role
For more information and to apply send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Retail, FMCG, GNFR, Procurement, Procurement Manager, Procurement Retail, London Procurement, Best in Class Procurement, Blue Chip, Procurement Experience, Retail Procurement