Aerospace :Procurement Manager - London/Bristol
Aerospace/Defence - Procurement Manager - London/Bristol - up to £80k + package
This leader in Aerospace and Defence industry has experience staggering growth and expansion that has seen it established itself as an undisputed leader in its space. Following the success of the business the procurement function has now undergone a transformation and is now considered a best in class procurement function.
Subsequently the organisation seeks a Procurement Manager with a proven track record of success in the industry, covering a range of either indirect or direct categories. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of categories and partner with senior directors in the procurement team, to mature greenfield categories and be a Subject Matter Expert in all things Aerospace & Defence!
Key Accountabilities of Aerospace/Defence Procurement Manager:
- Take complete category ownership and use your expertise as a Subject Matter Expert to drive the procurement function forward
- Develop new and greenfield procurement category strategies in addition to managing the full RFP tender process on the delivery of £Multi-million pound projects
- Negotiate, and create relationships, with internal & external suppliers whilst developing a strong network for each particular market
- Manage stakeholder relationships - to achieve compliance and strategic procurement excellence
Key Skills & Experience Sought:
- Experience working within the Aerospace and Defence industry in a procurement function with a proven track record of managing a large spend and delivering savings
- Strong knowledge of procurement / strategic sourcing / contractual negotiation
- Good communication skills with past experience managing supplier and stakeholder relationships
- Strong academics, educated to degree level 2.1 or equivalent (desirable)
- CIPS (desirable)
For more information and to apply send your CV to jobsOB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Senior Consultant, Full Procurement, Aerospace, Defence, FTSE250, FTSE50, Engineering, Energy, Gas, Utilities, Direct Procurement, Defence, Aerospace, End to End Procurement, Capital Delivery, Corporate Services, OJEU, NEC3, Infrastructure, Subcontractor, Procurement Success.