Facilities Management Procurement Manager
Facilities Management Procurement Manager - Leading Technology Firm - London - £70,000 - £80,000 + Package
This FTSE100 Technology Firm is looking for a skilled Facilities Management Procurement Manager to join their growing Procurement Function as they undergo major change and transformation. Working directly with the Head of Procurement, the successful candidate will be leading strategic Procurement projects and making transformational changes across the business.
Facilities Management Procurement Manager; Role Overview:
- Leading on major Construction and Facilities Management projects to achieve outstanding cost savings whilst ensuring the highest quality is delivered to meet stakeholder expectations
- Engaging with Senior Stakeholders to understand their expectations and business needs, identifying opportunities for Procurement and ensuring best practice is consistent across the business
- Developing innovative strategic sourcing plans to define the Facilities Management category, ensuring best value is achieved across all spends
- Negotiating contract terms and managing strong supplier relationships to build up a network of reliable, cost efficient suppliers and subcontractors
Facilities Management Procurement Manager; Background Required:
- Extensive experience of Procurement within the Facilities Management Category, working on multiple Construction projects and managing CAPEX spends
- A CV demonstrating outstanding cost savings achieved through strategic procurement activities, whilst maintaining high quality standards and delivering best value
- Experience working within tightly regulated industries and frameworks, such as pharmaceuticals or public sector OJEU
- Excellent supplier relationship management skills, able to deliver the relevant products and services to tight deadline
If you are a talented Procurement Manager with extensive Facilities Management and Construction experience, this is the role for you. Playing a vital part not only in major projects but in the business as a whole, the successful candidate has the opportunity to make their mark on this FTSE100 business.
For more information, send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Procurement Specialist, Facilities Management Procurement, Facilities Management Procurement Specialist, Category Manager, Procurement Category Manager, Technology, London