Buyer- Equipment/Construction- London- £37,000
Currently undertaking a major transformation of their Procurement Department, this leading FTSE250 Hospitality and Leisure business have an exciting range of new projects, and so are hiring for an exceptional buyer within the equipment, services and construction space. Given the rate of growth, there is a strong desire to rapidly develop the successful candidate into a category manager.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Leading on the full procurement life cycle within the Construction Category on major new and existing procurement projects
- Working across both the equipment, FF&E and CAPEX on running projects, delivering tangible savings whilst maintaining solid client relationships
- Liaising with board level stakeholders to deliver analysis, strategy and reports on the status of the facilities category
Previous Procurement Skills required:
- At least 2 years of experience within a commercial environment with relative procurement experience within the construction space
- Strong analytical skills and organisational capabilities in order to deal with large projects
- Degree qualified
This is an incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in the industry. With clearly defined targets and goals, this role will see the successful applicant propelled into a category manager level role.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Keywords:- Facilities, FM, Facilities Management, Buyer, Procurement, Hard Services, Soft Services, Category Management, Indirect, FF&E, London, CAPEX