Raw Materials Senior Buyer - Global
Raw Materials Senior Buyer - Global Manufacturing Giant - Swindon/Bristol - £40,000 + Package
This manufacturing giant is experiencing a period of aggressive growth on a global scale. Due to this expansion they are looking to take on a Raw Materials Senior Buyer to manage the full end to end procurement process.
Global Raw Materials Senior Buyer role profiles:-
* Play pivotal roles in the development, management and implementation of comprehensive strategies on a global and regional basis to deliver impressive cost savings and wider commercial benefits that impact company results
* Raw Materials category on strategy development and supply chain planning forums
* Develop supply strategies that deliver business requirements across assurance of supply, quality, regulatory, service, cost and innovation
* Implement initiatives and programs to improve quality of bought-in goods and services and reduce lead times
* Build strategic relationships with critical suppliers and develop risk mitigation strategies to provide secure and cost effective sources for specialist commodities
* Participate in the development of Continuous Improvement strategy for the supply base, employing Lean Six Sigma approaches
* Benefit from personally tailored professional development programmes to aid your quick progression within the company
Required qualifications & experience:-
* 2-3+ years Procurement / Strategic Sourcing / Category Management experience, with a CV that details commercial achievements (cost savings & avoidance, risk mitigation, supplier relationship and performance improvement, stakeholder engagement)
* Expertise in manufacturing processes or regulatory requirements
* Raw materials procurement experience
* Procurement / strategic sourcing / buying experience within complex global organisations
* Degree & CIPS qualifications preferred though not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally respected and incredibly successful organisation with an important purpose.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Emily email@example.com or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic procurement, indirect procurement, direct procurement, MRO procurement, Utilities procurement, Capex Procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, MCIPS, business partnering, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, purchasing, leadership, commercial management, project management, eProcurement, contract management, negotiation, manufacturing, risk management
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure