3 days left
- Full Time
My client, a well-known name in the Public Sector is looking to hire a Procurement Specialist to join their fast paced and dynamic procurement department. The Procurement Specialist will work with the existing Procurement Team, ensuring the procurement department delivers an effective and efficient procurement service to the business. Must be a clear and confident communicator with proven experience in a fast paced and highly commercial public sector procurement function. MCIPS qualified preferred.
Key areas will be:
- Energetic, driven and forward thinking individual
- Ability to act as an advisor in a Public Sector commercial organisation
- MCIPS or part CIPS qualified preferred
- Strong negotiator and ability to engage and advise senior stakeholders
- Contracts management and effective Supplier Relationship Management skills
- Proven commercial acumen
- Proven track record of implementing procurement strategies and innovative solutions
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with drive and ambition
- Existing knowledge of managing indirect spend - cross category within a Public Sector environment
- Experience of OJEU procurement
- The role would suit an MCIPS graduate in early career with 3-5 years procurement or category experience.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you.
Apply for Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly