Senior IT Procurement Bid Manager | FTSE 250 | Hampshire or London
A truly exciting opportunity has arisen off the back off huge investment for this leading Technology organisation to grow their Procurement Function and bring in a Procurement Lead to have drive their bids and Project teams across IT services. This role will be multi-faceted with a focus on bid capture, business development and programme delivery allowing the business to grow its capability and investment in innovation and Technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing bid projects on an international level, working with your Procurement peers in developing and implementing a comprehensive supplier base to deliver the pipeline of business for the selected programmes.
- Accountable for building and maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Working in a truly dynamic and impressive Hampshire offices with the opportunity for flexible working
- You will be responsible for driving robust supplier risk management, sourcing process and help develop a strong procurement strategy.
- Ideally have a Bid Management experience within a Procurement/ Commercial environment
- Have a background in IT Procurement category management at some point in your career
- Understand a “business winning” environment
- Good understanding of vendors, suppliers and commercial models and looking at them in an innovative way
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and perhaps have people managed either virtually or directly
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
This is a truly unique role for a Procurement Professional who is wanting a role that is not only end to end category management and subcontract management but also is at the forefront of business winning and driving bid programmes as the business continues to invest. If you like variety and being externally client facing as well as internally driving Procurement Programmes across IT , then this is a great opportunity for you!!