Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Would you like to work for one of the world's largest advertising media companies?
Procurement People have been engaged to find a Purchasing and Supply Chain Manager to join this growing organisation to be responsible for day-to-day Supply Chain management and support in driving their performance and delivery.
This role requires someone with approx. 5 years of Procurement and Supply Chain experience ideally from within an international Technical or Engineering environment. Any experience of IT, Digital or Technical suppliers would be highly advantageous.
• Undertake supplier appraisal and selection activities.
• Involvement in and potential ownership of negotiating Framework Agreements with Suppliers.
• Manage and drive the delivery of the Supplier Development Programme, for example:
o Development or improvement actions required for current or potential suppliers,
o Supplier Audit or Compliance Audit actions,
o Development of new or existing products for the Supply Chain.
• Be the point of contact and communications hub for operational queries and issues from the Supply Chain.
• Develop the Supply Chain performance reporting processes, including a suite of Supply Chain mgt reports.
• Be the first line of support for Business Units with procurement and sourcing activities, which could be providing advice or coaching on the process to follow or the Supply Chain to use, through to owning and leading procurement-related activity for specified projects and product acquisitions.
Skills and Experience:
• Ideally will be CIPS qualified or on route to becoming qualified
• Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally in a business or engineering subject
• Practical and applied knowledge of procurement processes and best practices
• Negotiation of supplier agreements
• Contract Management and Supplier Management Experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience of asset procurement and experience of Operating Leasing (not essential)
• Project management experience would be highly beneficial
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
• Strong overall business acumen
• Proven ability to work across different lines of business, matrix organizations
This is fantastic opportunity to work for a truly global organisation whose solutions connect to half a billion people every month in countries across Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America. You will work in a busy and varied role supporting closely the Procurement Director in the day to day running of the Supply Chain division.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, with the relevant experience outlined above, please apply online today with your CV and supporting cover letter. Feel free to call Adam at Procurement People to discuss your application in more detail.
Apply for Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly